2023-24 Georgia Pre-K Information Sheet
How old does my child have to be?
- According to the Georgia Pre-K Program, your child must be 4 years old before September 1st.
When will we be accepting applications?
- We will accept applications beginning February 1st, 2023!
- Please submit:
- Georgia Pre-K Application (Please download and print out)
- Proof of residence (ex: utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Birth certificate of the child
- Social security card for the child (If you do not have a social security card for your child. We will provide you with a waiver.)
- Doctor forms needed: (Must be seen by a doctor in the state of Georgia)
- Form 3300 – Eye, Ear, & Dental
- Form 3231- Immunization Forms (From your doctor)
How do I submit the paperwork?
- You can submit via email by sending all needed paperwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please print in the subject line: “GA PreK – Child’s Full Name”
- You can also submit paperwork in person during operating hours.
Is it a lottery drawing or first come first serve?
- The Creative Labs Learning Center Georgia Pre-K Program is a lottery drawing.
What are the times?
- 7:45am to 2:30pm
- 8:00am to 2:45pm
What are the fees?
One more change needs to be made in the fees section too, see below:
• The program has a monthly meal fee charge of approximately $200.
• Meal fees are billed monthly, due on the first of each month.
• If I need After School?
o Hours are as follows: From drop off until 5:00pm – our after school program is $100 per week.
o Extended afterschool pick up by 6:00pm – the extended hours rate is $125 per week.
o The daily rate is $25 per day until 5pm pick up
o The daily rate is $35 per day until 6pm pick up
• Late pick up fee is $20
• Before AND after care is $140 per week (until 5:00pm)
After I submit my application, what should I expect?
- Due to the number applications we receive, we will notify you by phone call and email, if you have been accepted into the program.
- Announcements of acceptance will be made after July 4th weekend.
- If you are a currently enrolled student in our program, your child will get first priority into the GA PreK spot before we open up for the lottery.
For more information go to http://decal.ga.gov/PreK/Default.aspx
Thank you and we look forward to working with your family!